Welcome to Football FanCast’s Football Fans Forum. We have a few simple rules that you agree to follow when signing up, as this makes the forum more productive and a better place for everyone:
- First things first, posts mustn’t be rude and all discussions must be civil and respectful.
- Don’t use abusive, discriminatory, racist, sexist, threatening or damn right rude language, and avoid swearing as some people may take offence to certain language. No personal insults will be tolerated, your comments may be deleted and repeat offenders will be banned. Our decision is always final. (However, you can contact an admin member if you feel that you have been unfairly treated and they will look further into the situation).
- Try and keep things friendly. We don’t mind heated discussions but don’t just slag other people off because you don’t agree with their point of view. Articulate your views and put across your side of the argument.
- Try and stay on topic. Don’t invade other teams’ boards and start spouting your views. If you want to talk about something, start a new post in the relevant place and help make your team’s forum the best.
- Keep the quality of the posts at a high level, avoiding repetition, pointless posts and try to avoid text speak if possible. A quick check of recent posts will help to avoid duplication of threads.
- Spamming, advertising and discussion of all illegal activities are not permitted. Posts that promote other sites will be removed immediately.
- We advise that you do not share personal information, such as your address and contact details on the forum for your own safety.
- Our forum is open to all ages, so adult language and images are not permitted.
- If you are unhappy with a fellow poster you can complain in the correct manner, by contacting an admin member. Do not in any situation make complaints directly on the forum itself.
- Banned members can contact an admin member if they wish to have their account reactivated and decisions will be made on an individual basis.
- Admin members of FootballFanCast.com will be actively monitoring the forum for appropriate use and good behaviour. However, we cannot review every single message, so you should understand that all posts express the views of the author and not admin members who thus cannot be held liable.
- FootballFanCast.com reserves the right to delete, move or edit any thread and we also reserve the right to remove offensive posts without notice under our discretion.
Terms and Conditions:
- As we cannot review every single message, you should understand that all posts express the views of the author and not admin members who thus cannot be held liable.
- Personal insults and discriminatory language will not be tolerated.
- The IP address of all posts is noted so that our rules can be implemented.
- As a poster you agree that all posts you write will be stored by us.
- We will not disclose this information to third parties, but cannot be held responsible if this information is acquired from us illegally.
- We only require your email address so that we can confirm your password and registration details when you first sign up.
By registering on our forum you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
If you are already registered on FootballFanCast.com then there is no need to register and you can get posting immediately.
If not, it only takes a minute. Just go to www.footballfancast.com/forum and register a profile. Tell us a little about yourself and upload an image so you can become part of the Football FanCast community and get yourself known on our forum.